EVBO needs your support to further expand its activities and invites you to become a member.
EVBO develops scientific, educational, training and networking activities to potentiate vascular biologists in Europe with the aim to make fundamental discoveries for the benefit of the Society. EVBO has a strong focus in supporting early-career researchers to reach their full potential.
By becoming a member, you will profit from EVBO many activities and rewards such as:
- Eligible to attend and present at EVBO seminar series
- Interact and contact with leaders in vascular biology
- Participate in specialized training and networking opportunities
- Reduced registration rates at international vascular meetings
- Eligible to travel grants
- Receive prestigious EVBO Awards
- Highlight your publications
- Post and visualize job offers
Our Member annual rates are as follow:
Full Membership. This categories is for anyone not within a graduation program, including PhD holders or advanced degree holders, non-tenure and tenure track faculty, and non-resident physicians, working on public or private not-for-profit institutions.
Student Membership. This categories is for anyone within a graduation program, including undergraduate and graduate students, medical students, residents. This category also includes lab technicians.
Corporate Membership. This categories is for anyone working in private institutions.Join Us